Offering Experienced Guidance Through Probate Proceedings
In a time of grief, it is difficult to think of anything else. That is why we at The Ebbert Law Firm try to understand that your loss may be compounded by legal and financial matters. To help, we offer strategic planning for probate and other related legal areas. If you need help with wills and trusts, then you can count on us. If you are an administrator, beneficiary, heir, or other interested parties, our lawyers can guide you through the probate process in Tennessee and intestacy laws, even for those who pass without a will.
Wills and Trust Services to Address Your Unique Needs
- Prepare a Last Will and Testament
- Prepare a Living Will
- Open the estate
- Prepare an inventory of assets
- Handle creditor claims
- Prepare Revocable Trust
- Prepare a Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare – in the event you become incapacitated, you need someone who can make healthcare decisions in your behalf.
- Prepare a general durable Power of Attorney – to give someone the ability to take care of their personal or business affairs if they become disabled.
- Discharge all other responsibilities of the estate administrator/executor
Our attorneys at The Ebbert Law Firm can help you with everything from probate to litigation. We can also provide you counsel for contested wills and claims to property. When it comes to estate planning, we will tailor an estate plan to suit your needs.
We know it can be overwhelming, but we’re here to help you. Please call 865-386-0657 now for a one-on-one consultation and review of your estate and probate needs.
Get Professional Help
Talk To an Ebbert Law Firm Attorney
How It Works
Provide your contact information
Briefly tell us about your case