We Provide a Full Range of Business Litigation Services in Knoxville, TN
At The Ebbert Law Firm, our Knoxville business litigation attorney is a proactive, knowledgeable, and solutions-driven advocate for clients. With experience handling a wide range of business disputes, we are committed to protecting the best interests of our clients—saving them time and money in the process. To set up a fully confidential, no obligation consultation with a top Tennessee business litigation attorney, please contact us at our Knoxville office today.
The Ebbert Law Firm is a full-service, results-focused business litigation law firm with nearly three decades of experience protecting the rights of companies and organizations in Tennessee. We put time, resources, and attention to detail into each and every case we take on. Along with other types of commercial conflicts, our Knoxville business litigation attorney has experience with:
- Contract Disputes (Breach of Contract): Contract disputes often arise when one party fails to fulfill its contractual obligations, leading to a breach of contract claim. We have extensive experience in handling all types of contract disputes.
- Commercial Fraud (Business Torts): Our Tennessee business litigation law firm is skilled in addressing commercial fraud and business torts, such as misrepresentation, unfair competition, and trade secret violations.
- Business and Employment Law Matters: We help businesses and organizations navigate the full range of employment law matters. If you are locked in business litigation over an employment law issue, our attorney is more than ready to help.
- Real Estate Law and Commercial Lease Disputes: Our business litigation service includes a real estate practice. We handle a wide range of real estate matters affecting businesses in Tennessee, including disputes of real estate transactions and commercial leases.
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes: Disagreements between partners or shareholders can have significant consequences for a business. Our team has experience in handling partnership and shareholder disputes, whether they arise from disagreements over management decisions, fiduciary duties, or financial concerns.
How Our Tennessee Commercial Litigation Attorney Can Help
No business owner or operator wants to find themselves locked in a legal dispute. A conflict can cost time and money. Our founder and lead attorney L. Eric Ebbert is committed to helping our clients find cost-effective, time-efficient solutions that best protect their interests. When you call us at our Knoxville office, you can connect with a Tennessee business litigation attorney who will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your case and answer legal questions;
- Gather all relevant documents, records, contracts, and other evidence;
- Help you evaluate options for settlement and/or alternative dispute resolution (ADR); and
- Take action to protect your rights, your interest, and help you secure the best outcome.
Get Professional Help
Talk To an Ebbert Law Firm Attorney
How It Works
Provide your contact information
Briefly tell us about your case